This was suggested to me by Janis on the Book Con App. I decide to make this into a series of Top 10 things and I’ll try to have a top ten blog post once a week or month. I’m not sure yet.
10. Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier This is the second book in the Ruby Red (Precious Gems?) trilogy. I was not excepting to love this as much as I did. I was so much better than the first book!
9. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo I love this trilogy! This wasn’t as good as Shadow and Bone, but it was pretty close.
8. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner I loved this book! The story and plot line was really good.
7. Paper Towns by John Green This book was so amazing! John Green’s books are so good!
6. Fae by C.J. Abedi I read this book on my way to Book Con and I extremely enjoyed it! THe plot was really good!
5. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau I am so happy that I read this book over the summer. My friend, Emma from Emmmabooks, picked this book for me to read during Booktubeathon, so thank you Emma for telling me to read this.
4. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout The plot was so captivating and intriguing! Ignore the cover and check it out!
3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi I was so happy with how the trilogies ended! But I really need a few more chapters. I’m serious.
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins This book was perfect!
1. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout This book was so amazing! The world in it was awesome and so was the characters were amazing!