Hi book lovers! Today I’m answering the questions from the Book Bloggers tag. I was tagged by my friend Alma from Diary of Booklover
1. How many times do you check your email a day?
More than I should. I check it when I’m bored.
2. How many times are you on Goodreads?
A lot because I’m helping out in many groups so I need to help keep on top of things.
3. How long does it take to edit your posts?
For posts, 1 minute. I don’t edit too much because I want to get what I feel across about a book. Writing one, 10 minutes-10 days. Depends on if I’m just adding to a post that will be posted later. For videos, 30 minutes to an hour.
4. What kind of laptop do you use?
I use a MacBook when I’m at home. When I’m not home, I’ll use my phone or iPad.
5. How often do you check Twitter?
Eh….. Often? I check it during school because I have nothing better to do.
6. Why do you use the blogging website you use?
I’m using WordPress because it’s a) free b) I know how to use it c) a & b
7. Are you good at keeping up with reviews, tags, etc.?
Mostly. I need to review a few more books then I’ll be caught up with blogging. I’m behind on tags on Booktube and Instagram.
8. How many times a week do you post?
I post about 4 times a week. Give or take one.
I’m going to tag a few cool people:
Tia from Read It Write Now
Rachel from A Perfection Called Books
Dana from Dana Square
Jacquelyn from Go Read Some Books