1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site.
2. Post the award’s logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions you’ve been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees.
1) When and why did you start your blog?
I started my blog in February 2014. I started it because I just wanted a way to spread the word about books and share my feelings.
2) How often do you write posts?
I try to have at least 4 posts a week. Sometimes I have a post a day for a month and that’s what is happening now.
3) How many books do you own in total?
Haha. You want me to count? One second. Ummm, I gave up. Maybe like 250 or 300?
4) Have you ever been in a reading slump? And how do you got out of it?
Hmmm….. I don’t think I have. Wait, yes I have. I think I just watched Youtube and Netflix.
5) If you could only own 10 books which would you own?
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare, Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout (only one I own of hers that is signed), Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander, Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling, Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, An Abundance of Katherines by John Green That was the hardest decision of my life. And the list will probably change in a week.
6) What do you do if you don’t know how to explain your feeling about a book?
If I don’t know how to explain my feelings, I’ll keep a review short and try to explain (even though I’ll probably fail at it.
7) Is there any possibility you would stop blogging and why?
If I ever got my dream job and I had to stop, then maybe. My dream job would mean a ton to me. Also, maybe if I ever get married and have children. Or maybe if I’m really old I’ll stop and go see the world.
8) Did you became friends with people over blogging?
Have I ever. I’ve become friends with so many people because of my Blog or Booktube.
9) Which books do you really want to read in 2015?
Red Queen, Heart of Betrayal, Becoming Jinn, The Wicked Will Rise, The Sin Eater’s Daughter, The Cage, A Court of Thorns and Roses, After Hours, Tiny Pretty Things, etc.
10) Any reading goals this year?
I’m trying to read 150 books this year.
1. When did you first saw your bookish related blog post/ video?
I saw Bookstagram fist. Then I saw Booktube. I can’t remember what video, but it was one of Sasha’s.
2. What is your favorite quote?
Ummmm, that’s hard. “Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake” – Sara Raasch. “Spanish, huh?” he said, glancing down at the scattered papers as he grabbed them. “Can you say anything interesting?”
“El tono de tu voz hace que queria estrangularme.” I stood up and waited for him to hand over my papers.
“That sounds sexy,” he said, getting to his feet and handing me the stack of Spanish work he’d swept together. “What’s it mean?”
“The sound of your voice makes me want to strangle myself.” – Kody Keplinger. “I was the Duff. And that was a good thing. Because anyone who didn’t feel like the Duff must not have friends. Every girl feels unattractive sometimes. Why had it taken me so long to figure that out? Why had I been stressing over that dumb word for so long when it was so simple? I should be proud to be the Duff. Proud to have great friends who, in their minds, were my Duffs.” – Kody Keplinger.
3. Favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
Mockingjay or The Fault In Our Stars
4. Other hobbies other than reading/ blogging?
I like to act, sing, dance, write, or going to conventions.
5. Describe yourself in one word 😛
6. Do you read two or more books at the same time? Why?
Unfortunately, yes. I’m currently reading about 5 books. A few I’ve put down and forgotten about. I have one for home, one on my kindle and one for school. And then a buddy reading book.
7. Books you cried over.
The Fault In Our Stars
8. Favorite song?
Shut Up And Dance by Walk the Moon, Ugly Heart by G.R.L., Something Big by Shawn Mendes, Come With Me Now by KONGOS, Centuries by Fall Out Boy, Ghost by Ella Henderson, Flaws by Bastille, Bride’s Lament from The Drowsy Chaperone, Jimmy from Throughly Modern Millie, Wait On Me by Rixton, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, Break The Rules by Charli XCX, and Beggin’ For Thread by Banks
9. Opinion on fanfictions?
I’ve read one fanfiction and some imagines on Instagram. I think they are okay.
10. Book/series that got you into reading?
Ummmmmmm, Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins or Matched by Ally Condie
1. Why did you name your blog what you did?
2. Why do you blog?
3. What’s your favorite song of 2014?
4. Top 5 book releases in 2015.
5. What’s your favorite genre to read and review?
6. Weirdest book related experience?
7. What’s your least favorite and top favorite book of all times?
8. What movie are you looking forward to in 2015?
9. In one word, describe the last book you read.
10. If you could meet one person, who would you meet?
Rachel from A Perfection Called Books
Dana from Dana Square
Tia from Read It Write Now
Kassidy from Traveling Through Pages
Jacquelyn from Go Read Some Books
Alyssa from Pucks and Paperbacks
Sophia from The Book Basement
Danielle from Love At First Page
Alexa Alexa Loves Books
Heather from Bookables