Hi everyone! My name is Jillian, and I blog at Jillian’s Books. Huge thanks to Anna for letting me guest post at her blog!
As a book reviewer and avid reader, I am always up to date with the latest releases and hyped books, may they be published then or recently. I read a lot of popular books out of curiosity, despite my fear of being the black sheep in the community, and this helps satisfy that curious feeling for reading those particular books. When Anna told me to list a few books in my TBR, I decided to show some of the hyped ones I plan on reading – hopefully sometime this year.
Here are a few, to name some –
1) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern: I have NEVER heard of this book at all, even when it was published such a long time ago. But when I first saw a review of this book in one of my favorite blogs back then, I thought I should give this a try. I love the premise so much, and I look forward to reading the story real soon.
2) Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid: This was sometime last year, and LOOK AT THIS GORGEOUS COVER. I have been wanting to get a copy, but somehow I could never find one. Not even my local bookstore has a copy of this on their shelves. But I promise, I will get to this real soon!
3) The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black: I love fantasy, and when I heard that this book was fantasy, I got really excited! I barely saw any negative reviews for this book at all, which heightened my expectations for this. I love the storyline so much, and I can’t wait to start reading!
4) Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson: If you follow me in my blog, you will know that I am a MASSIVE fan of Morgan Matson. I have read both her books, Second Chance Summer (which was depressing, I cried) and Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour (which was very happy, I cried too). This is probably the next book I plan on reading next, among all these.
5) Winter by Marissa Meyer: VERY AND MASSIVELY LOKING FORWARD TO WINTER. I am a Lunartic. I recently just finished reading Cress a few weeks ago, and it was one of my most favorite fantasy novels I have ever read EVER. I heard this book has 800 pages, so I’m definitely going to wait (impatiently) for Winter’s release later this year. Can’t wait!
Thanks Anna, for having me!