Hey guys! Posts are later and shorter but I’m working on it so just give me a few days to deal with some life stuff. Anyways, this tag was super fun! Taken from Stephanie’s Book Reviews
1) What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
Daemon Black would be fine by me.
2) What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
Daemon Black. He’s still my #1 book boyfriend.
3) You write your Christmas list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
1. Becoming Bonnie by Jenni L. Walsh
2. The Dead List by Jennifer L. Armentrout
3. A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
4. A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab
5. Turtles All The Way Down by John Green
4) It’s secret santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
Ummm we are going to skip this question……. (yes, I have not completed Harry Potter yet enough to understand this question and idk if I ever plan on finishing)
5) You get to the spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
Lame answer but probably a Marvel movie because technically an adaptation.
6) What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
I can’t think of any fictional animal from a novel that I’ve read that I would want to meet so I guess just a unicorn?
7) You invite 10 fictional characters to your new years eve party, who do you pick?
1. Daemon Black from Lux
2. Phryne Fisher from Phryne Fisher’s Murder Mysteries
3. Jesper from Six of Crows
4. Nina from Six of Crows
5. Molly from The Upside of Unrequited
6. Cath from Fangirl
7. Levi from Fangirl (both needed for emergency dance parties)
8. Katy Swartz from Lux
9. Jacque Pierce from Prince of Wolves
10. Fane from Prince of Wolves
8) What character would make a good santa (Doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)?
For some reason, Wylan from Six of Crows came to mind. Idk why.
and everyone else who wants to do this!